CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 4, 2006

Review: Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese (Non-Hydrogenated)

I've heard so much about trans fats lately that trying this product was a must! I love the original, how would this compare?

Pro's:
Creamy start
No trans fats

Con's:
Bland
Aftertaste is powdery

Verdict: RISK - MISS

If you're absolutely trans-fat-free then this would be the way to go, but i warn you, it is bland. The texture is strange too because it starts out creamy and then leaves a powdery feeling afterwards. I think i'll stick with the partially hydrogenated version. I'm not sure this would work in dips or pies either, that powdery taste really turned me off and i probably won't use it for anything.

For more information on this product and more visit the Tofutti Brand Website.

No comments: