CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

FAQ

Can i know more about you?
Uh, sure? I was born and raised in Hawaii, and came to California for college in 2001. I grad in 2005 and decided to stay here for a while. I live in Pasadena, LA, CA, with my wonderful boyfriend and crazy kitty. I love to cook, and sing opera loudly while doing it. I became a veggie when i started working for Greenpeace in 2005. I became vegan early in 2007 and it's been wonderful! I have a BA in British Literature from Occidental College, work at a yoga studio, am a freelance editor and writer, and sing professionally with the Angeles Chorale. And my pin # is ****.

Why are you vegan?
Ahh the ULTIMATE question... I'll keep it short, but i must preface it by saying that I do not belive it is wrong to eat animals, i believe it's OK to eat animals. BUT, and that's a BIG BUT, i am not ok with the way animals are treated in the meat industry. Phisiologically humans are designed to eat meat, AND plants, but i don't agree with the quantity of meat and the quality of conditions the animals are forced to live in order to provide it. Until we can learn to treat all animals ethically, including the ones we choose to eat, i will NOT eat them ot use their products!

How can i get on your links list?
Recipies are the key, i want my site to have something you see and can make immediately. If you have a vegan blog/site with recipies, just email me and after reviewing the recipies (i.e. if they look good) i'll add you to the list! If you have a veggie blog that can be adapted to vegan (most can using simple ingredients, egg replacers and such) then email, i'll take a look and add you!

1 comment:

islandponies said...

Love your site! I've been vegan for 14 years, and I love to bake. Am making your pineapple upside down cake recipe for my boyfriend's b'day today!